iMFifa Reviews

Is IMfifa.com reliable and safe site to buy FIFA 15 coins? You can find below IMfifa.com reviews written by users. Find out if IMfifa.com is legit or scam. Learn first time experience encountered buying from this online seller. Discover IMfifa.com delivery time and check out customer feedbacks.

FIFA15 Coin Reviews - IMfifa.com

IMfifa.com
CONTACT IMfifa.com
service@imfifa.com Email
https://www.facebook.com/
iMfifacom
FB
https://twitter.com/imfifa_com Twitter
https://plus.google.com/
+ImfifaFIFACoins
Google+
AVAILABILITY
Xbox 360 yes
Xbox One yes
PS3 yes
PS4 yes
PC yes
IOS yes
Android yes
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Live Chat Support yes
E-Mail Support yes
Phone Support no
Order Tracking yes

IMFifa.com is a new website focus in selling FIFA 15 coins from different game platforms: PS3, PS4, Xbox, Xbox one, PC, Android and iOS.

As I compare IMFIFA.com to our recommended website which is Guy4game as of today 2014-04-14 IMFIFA price for 1000K coins – PC is $111.93 while in Guy4game it only cost $36.09.

As I do a little research about this company there are lots of complaints in their Facebook page as well as ‘No delivery and poor service’ complaints in TrustPilot.com.

I checked their Whois Record, website is register is under YUAN HUA who also owned websites vipfifa14.com and now vipfifa.co who has the following reviews:

“I am convinced now this is a scam site and want to warn others do not give them your money.” – sitejabber.com
“don't buy accounts here i have wait 3 days and not get it!!” – facebook.com/vipfifa14

 

Is IMfifa.com reliable site?

There are tons of complaints against them but it is surprising there are lots of orders coming in to this fellow. There might be issues but it is not proper to not address that properly as result tons and tons of complaints bashing IMfifa.com

 

Our Recommendation

Well our recommendation, due to tons of complaints and high prices I DO NOT RECOMMEND this website at the moment as they clear first their complaints. For the meantime you can go and check our recommended websites, check for reviews and customer feedbacks.

Start making your own coins now! And use the FUT Millionaire Autobuyer and Autobidder tools now!

 

RECOMMENDED WEBSITES

We highly recommend these FIFA 15 coin sellers since we used it multiple times. Note: Clicking the image below will grant you a discounted FIFA 15 coins and some bonuses.

Guy4game - Higly Recommended

FIFACoin - Most Recommended

FIFACoinsZone - Recommended

MMOGA - Recommended

 

You! What is your experience with IMfifa.com? Share your experience below..

8 comments:

  1. No delivery. Poor service

    I've used this site about 5 times and always have 2 get in touch with an advisor. I've been waiting over 30 hours now. I spoke to an advisor and gave them my authorisation code then had no reply for 20 mins so gave up. Did this a second time and the same thing. Now I can't get in touch with anyone as the chat now screen just comes up blank. I've used nearly every site for coins and this is the first time I've been worried I'm not going to get my coins

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did end up getting it the next day, after about 6 hours of trying to get them to communicate with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok thanks mate, i bought 8 million last night at 11:00pm and i still haven't got it, ignorant bastards aren't they, don't reply to E-Mails or the Live Chat... :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do not use iMfifa.com. They are scam artists at the finest. I've been trying to get them in chat, and they will not respond. It has been nearly 5 hours now. I've emailed them, and tried to skype them to no avail. I don't have an issue waiting, but the fact that I have been waiting for a response in chat and email for 5 hours now is what is pissing me off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely do not buy coins from this site they scammed me out of $100

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou im fifa! Gotta say the service wasnt very prefessional but in the end i got my coins! Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought 15M coins and they just SCAMMED ME...that simple...

    ReplyDelete